HELPING YOU INVEST TOGETHER PROFITABILY
- In case you and your friends or family have been wondering how you may be able to take advantage of emerging investment opportunities Amana Chama is for you.
What is the Amanachama?
- It is a product from Amana Capital that enables a group of individuals to pool funds in order to make joint investments according to a set of agreed investments objectives.
What are the advantages of joining Amana Chama?
- Pooling funds increases your buying power through economies of scale;
- Pooling funds also helps to diversify risk as more capital allows the purchase of different types of assets;
- You are able to leverage on the competence and experience of Amana Capital to achieve better returns whilst reducing the unit cost of investment management services;
- It provides an excellent opportunity for members to acquaint themselves with matters pertaining to invest in a social setting;
AmanaChama is for YOU if…
- You are an existing investment club looking to get better returns by engaging the services of an experienced fund manager
- You are a group of friends or family looking to start an investment club
What is the ideal number of members required to start a Chama?
- Ideally your Chama should have 5-15 members. Below 5 people the Chama is not viable and above 15 people it can prove difficult to coordinate activities.
- All members should have similar investment objectives and should agree upfront on an investment approach and investment time horizon.
How can Amana Capital help you start your investment club?
- With AmanaChama, AmanaCapital has made it easy for you to start an investment club. We will make available to you all the documents that you need to start your investment club right away including a sample agreement ready for a signature by club members and sample rules for the investment club that you can adopt from day one.